Sunday, December 2, 2012

Test Drive

I drive this truck usually daily for school, going back and forth, and to hang with buddies. I enjoy this truck because it offers the ability to sit higher then most trucks and yet have a sporty edge of an Audi. When I take off I don't have to give it much gas to get up and go. I can easy spin the tires without holding the breaks if I'd like to. It has very good controlling at low speeds as well as high speeds, like on the freeway. It is very mobile since it has 4x4, so I can still go off road even though its made for pavement. I have never taken my truck off-roading, because I have 22 low pros, which dont give me very good tread or traction in the mud. It can handle sharp corners dece, it doesnt sit low to the ground so its not the best on tight turns, but its not the worst. Since Minnesota is getting into winter, that means snow is approaching, and this is the worst time for bad tires. Thanks to this truck you have very tractionable tires, that perform the best. But like any tire they get worn out over time so you will have to change them from Summer to Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment