Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2005 dodge rumble bee

    The 2005 Dodge Rumble Bee is a limited edition from Dodge. The real Rumble Bee's only came out in 2004 and 2005. In 2004 they called it the "First Swarm" and they only made 3700 of them. In 2005 it was called "Second Swarm" and only made 5000 of them. But early buyers of the “limited edition” Dodge Ram Rumble Bee are upset that production numbers seem to have exceeded 3700 units, a number they believed would be the limit when they purchased their trucks. Every truck gets its own numbered dash plaque. I have the 2005 edition, with a dash plaque #3507 Some people mimic these rumble bees and just put the decals on. I dont think that's right since they didnt actually buy one. I bought mine two summers ago and i had to import it from Oklahoma. Down there it was used as a show truck and has very few miles. I defintley enjoy this truck and use it daily, except for when winter comes I store it in my garage. I store it because of the salt in the winter, I dont want it to rust or scratch my paint job.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Help, I bought a Rumblebee last year that had been vandalized, I repaired most of the damage but looking for my Production number mine was removed by the vandals, the entire bezel. Ive called Dodge local dealer I cannot find how to get the number.
    Thanks for looking
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Help, I bought a Rumblebee last year that had been vandalized, I repaired most of the damage but looking for my Production number mine was removed by the vandals, the entire bezel. Ive called Dodge local dealer I cannot find how to get the number.
    Thanks for looking
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I know this is an old comment but I would love to know how to get my production number. Its second swarm 2005 was vandalized and the number plate on the radio bezel stolen. Help I called everywhere and getting no where including my local dodge dealer. Had the Vin run and yes its a Rumblebee
    Thanks Deanna

    ReplyDelete