Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Rumble Bee

My Rumble Bee is one of a kind. Everyone knows my truck when they see it. It is very noticable in public because no one else in MN has one like me. My truck has two yellow shelby racing strips going from the front to the spoiler. Yes, my truck has a spoiler on it also. On the tailgate it has a custom made Rumble Bee logo which is painted on by a professional. I have modded out my truck also to make it even faster. I put a weapon air intake which adds not a lot but it is usually the first mod people do for their vehicle. I also put a throttle body, bigger cams, bigger injectors, superchip, and exhaust. It is up to about ~480 H.P. and im not sure about how much torque there is, probably around 500 too. I use this as a daily driver through the summer but when winter comes I store it because i dont get very good traction with them and they are 22's. It is very fun to drive around in and all my friends usually want to drive it. In the future I want to add a supercharger to really boost up the H.P.. It would make the truck just that much faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment